To enable debug messages and start recording a log file with u-center follow the steps below.
- At the top navigation bar click on the "Enable all debug messages" button.
- Next, click on the "Record" button.
- Choose the location of the log file and create a descriptive .ubx log file name.
- Select the generation of your receiver (e.g. u-blox Generation 9 is for F9P) and click yes to save this config.txt file.
U-Center will transfer configuration information to a config.txt file and log information to a .ubx file.
- Once you are done recording just simply press the Eject button.
More information about u-center is Here
Note: If you need support to troubleshoot an issue, u-blox would need a 15-30 minute log. Please share both the logs (.ubx) and configuration file (.txt) generated for best results in your support ticket. If the configuration file cannot be found, generate one manually using Tools, Receiver Configuration.