PointPerfect IP over Bluetooth (BLE)
If you are having trouble maintaining an RTK-Fix while using a Bluetooth connection, follow the recommendations below to minimize protocol traffic and payload size. Please keep in mind that Bluetooth connection has limitations and may not work with PointPerfect Continental due to larger payload sizes.
- Limit the amount of NMEA/UBX messages coming out of the GNSS Reciever (Rx)
- Limit Navigation rate to the default 1 Hz
- Limit distance between GNSS Reciever and your MQTT Client to improve stability
- Use PointPerfect Localized corrections to receive smaller payloads. (not possible on the GNSS Master app at the time of writing this article)
- Disable AssistNow MGA topics to reduce Bluetooth traffic (not enabled or an option on the GNSS Master app at the time of writing this article)