The GNSS Master app is not affiliated with u-blox. If you have technical difficulties or feedback with the GNSS Master app please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect to GNSS Receiver
- Connect your F9 GNSS receiver to your Android phone via Bluetooth, USB Serial, or TCP/IP
- Open the GNSS Master app and select GNSS (receiver) from the menu
- Select Mode: (Bluetooth, USB Serial, or TCP/IP) from the drop-down list
NOTE: Bluetooth may not work properly with PointPerfect Continental Corrections until the app is updated to use Localized Corrections (smaller payload). See Bluetooth (BLE) & PointPerfect IP not holding RTK-FIX.
Start PointPerfect Corrections Stream
- Select Corrections from the menu
- Confirm the Status shows connected
- Select Mode: PointPerfect from the drop-down list
- Decide if the FREE or UPGRADE (PRO) version will work for you
a) FREE (Ardusimple): Collect the signed u-center config JSON from Ardusimple (comes with the purchase of their F9 receivers)
b) UPGRADE (PRO): If you do not have a signed u-center config JSON file click the UPGRADE button and pay the app fee ($12.99 at the time of writing this guide)
- Click Select File button and choose an appropriate Subscription File (u-center config JSON file)
The u-center config file is located under your portal/domain Thing Details->Credentials. See PointPerfect Creating Thing.
- Select the Correction Topic that matches your region from the drop-down list. For example, if you live in the US you would select /pp/ip/us.
- Select GNSS Status from the menu to confirm the receiver is getting PointPerfect corrections
- Latitude/Longitude details of your device
- RTK Status (RTK-Fix, Float, etc)
Additional information can be found here: GNSS Master Documentation
NOTE: To view the RTK status in the SW Maps app, you need to enable CFG-MSGOUT-NMEA_ID_GST for the corresponding protocol. This setting is Located within the F9 module's Advanced Configuration. Change the value to 1 to enable. Set in RAM, BBR & Flash then Send configuration changes. See the example pic below:
View-> Generation 9 Configuration view -> Advance Configuration